Possibly the best location in Bangalore city
To have an enclave of the size and stature of Brigade Gateway located right within the city (at Malleswaram-Rajajinagar in North Bangalore) is like an impossible dream come true. Brigade Gateway presents an opportunity of a lifetime to those who wish to live, work or do business in the comfort of an up-market central location.
The Residential Zone is securely tucked away from the other zones. It has two dedicated entry / exit points from the public roads: one from Malleswaram and the other from Rajajinagar. The apartment wings are joined together to form an elongated ‘U’ shape.
Connectivity and transportation:
The new Metro Rail, ring roads, extensions and flyovers will make access to Brigade Gateway—by private or public transport—very convenient. The enclave is well connected to the downtown and other localities in Bangalore by the Bangalore Metropolitan Transportation Corporation (BMTC) buses.
Additional benefits are that:
Distances to Brigade Gateway enclave from:
- Dr Rajkumar Road, on the west, is being made signal-free
- The flyover near Yeshwantapur Circle is almost ready
- The Bangalore City Metro Rail is commissioned to be ready by 2011. One of its railway stations will be located just outside Brigade Gateway enclave
- International Airport @ Devanahalli: 33 km by road
- Yeshwantapur Railway Station (major terminus): 1.7 km
- City Railway Station and Bus Terminus: 5.1 km
- M.G. Road: 9.0 km
Dr Rajkumar Road